Berries have a fabulous reputation for being very good for you. These sun-kissed fruits are not only delicious and pretty, but they keep your memory sharp as you age (I just found this out!) and are very important for a healthy digestive system. I could use the extra memory help right now as I head into my third trimester of pregnancy. Who knew remembering what I went into a particular room for would be so hard.
I love a good Glowing Green Smoothie, but sometimes a girls gotta have a pink drink. In this case I’m not talking about Ensley’s Plexus obsession but our own Berry Antioxidant Smoothie.
Enjoy taking your smoothie to the pool or with you on your road trip to the beach this Summer. When you make it, tag us using #rebellekitchen so we can see your wonderful creation!
Berry Antioxidant Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- 1 TBSP Hemp seeds
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 cup Frozen organic cherries (I get mine at Costco)
- 2 cups Frozen organic berry antioxidant mix (Also Costco)
- 2 or 3 sprigs Cilantro
- 1 cup Non-dairy milk (Almond, cashew, soy, rice - you name it!)
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender. Mix until desired consistency - The more you blend, the smoother the texture. If the smoothie is still too thick for you, add more non-dairy milk.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
What other fruit do you love making smoothies with?