Hi, I’m Kendra and I’m the mom behind the lens and keyboard here at Rebelle Kitchen. I haven’t ever done an introduction actually so I thought today sounded like a good day to do so.
- My name is Kendra-Lyn.
- I’m much more awkward in real life than it seems here on the blog, on my Insta and Facebook.
- I love chatting and having tea with friends (and lots of baby toys everywhere).
- I grew up in Hilton, South Africa.
- I have a 10 month old who has stolen my heart and flipped my life upside down (the good upside down).
- I’m vegan for the animals, the earth and my health.
- I have an unhealthy relationship with potato chips and cupcakes.
- I’m the messiest cook and baker.
- I have unrealistically high expectations of myself.
- I love the beach but don’t go often. A three hour+ drive is not close to the beach in my opinion.
- I procrastinate a lot.
- I’m very blunt and it offends people sometimes, but I never intend to be rude.
- I need sun.
- Having said that, I am still pale after a whole summer of being in the shade with Ollie.
- My dream is to live in France.
- A 65 year old lady beat me in a tennis match 2 years ago.
- I’m working on holding a handstand this year but it’s a very slooooow process.
- I’m adopted.
Tell me something about you below!