We’ve rounded up 19 ridiculously tasty vegan options for your 4th of July get together that will knock everyone’s socks off. Well, I wouldn’t be wearing socks in this weather but we’re pretty sure you will all love these! Pick and choose, mix and match or make them all. If you choose the latter, you have to invite us. That’s the rules.
Caution…Make sure you aren’t hungry before you carry on reading…
*Rebelle Kitchen is not responsible for your actions when you are “hangry” 😉
1. Spiced up hummus with toasted whole grain pita chips.
2. Vegan Spinach and Artichoke dip (This would also go well with pita chips or an Italian loaf.)
3. Fiesta Bean Dip (Right here on Rebelle Kitchen, whoop whoop.)
4. Guacamole and black bean chips. There is even a video tutorial 😉
5. Vegan Caprese Sandwich (This is so delicious!)
6. Cubano Dog (Hold the Swiss cheese and use the “Go Veggie” vegan cheese instead.)
7. Best Vegan ‘Pulled pork’ Sandwich (I want to be Minimalist Baker when I grow up!)
8. Best Veggie Kebabs (By yours truly!)
10. Amy’s 1/4 lb Burger (Ensley’s favorite! Get it at most grocery stores, boom!)
11. Crispy Bakes Sweet Potato Fries (This girl is so cute!)
12. Grilled corn (Non-GMO please!)
13. California Caesar Salad (By my favorite — Jessie of “Faring Well”)
14. Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad (So simple and easy. Skip the honey – fruit is sweet enough.)
15. Who-knew-they-were-vegan chocolate chip cookies (Crowd pleaser fo’ sure!)
16. Firework fruit kabobs (So cute right!)
17. 4th of July flag cake (Just wow! We haven’t tried this but it looks spectacular!)
18. Star Spangled Fruit Infused Water (3 ingredients and voila!)
19. Raspberry and Serrano Sangria ewe
So that’s it folks! Many laughs and happy memories to you as compassionate food brings family or friends together next week.