Salad in a Jar: Merry Mediterra
Servings 1 small Bell jar
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp Just Thousand vegan dressing
- 2 small campari tomates diced
- 4.5oz baked tofu (½ block or 99g)
- ¼ cup olives sliced
- ¼ cup cucumber diced
- ¼ cup chickpea nibbles spiced
- 1 TBSP hemp seeds hemp hearts
- handful spring mix/lettuce/spinach
- pinch microgreens
For the chickpea nibbles
Preheat the oven to 425℉. Drain, rinse and pat dry the chickpeas before putting them on an oven pan. Drizzle with olive oil and spices of your choice. I use Italian, garam masala (just a little because my baby was going to eat them too) garlic salt, all spice and everyday seasoning. I may have gone overboard but they were very tasty.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until brown and crispy on the outside. Set aside and add ¼ cup of the chickpea nibbles to the salad jar after the cucumber.